Our Hobbit Hole.Com Forum Index Our Hobbit Hole.Com
Our Project to Build and Live in a Hobbit Hole

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Small Wind Turbine Equipment Providers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Hobbit Hole.Com Forum Index -> How to Go Green
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Small Wind Turbine Equipment Providers Reply with quote

Here's a good list of links to Small Wind Turbine Equipment Providers I found at the AWEA (except below explains the acronym):

"The American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) has compiled the following list of U.S. manufacturers and suppliers of wind turbines for use in residential, farm, and commercial/industrial applications. Many have Web sites or are accessible through E-mail links."

http://www.awea.org/faq/smsyslst.html
silmarillion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had been wondering about individual wind turbines myself, so thank you for the link. We see a lot of them on the farms around here. I was curious how worth it they were to install and if the power out put was worth it.
dwightsmoot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang, the link is broken. I don't know why websites do this. This sounded like a useful page of info about small wind turbines and I was looking forward to reading about the different kinds and manufacturers. Oh, well, time to look elsewhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Hobbit Hole.Com Forum Index -> How to Go Green All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: